Netgear Orbi Setup
Configure or Setup Netgear Orbi Router using orbilogin.com?
The users have to take the following steps to set up and configure Netgear Orbi.
- Unplug the internet modem and plug it back again.
- The Orbi satellite device has a yellow Ethernet port to which the modem should be connected through Ethernet cable.
- The Orbi device should now be connected to the power source. The users should check whether the power is on or off from the back. He should switch on the power button if it is not switched on.
- The LED light for power turns white and then turns the pulse white which shows that the device is on.
- Now connect the Orbi satellite to the power source and put it on. In this case, also, the LED light will turn white and then pulse white. There are three colors in the indicator which provides the following information.
- Blue color tells that the connection between the router and satellite is good.
- Magenta color tells that there is no connection between both the devices. In such a case, the satellite should be brought closer to the router.
- Amber color tells that the connection is weak.
- Now users can connect their computers, mobiles, and tablets to the internet. If the user is connecting to the Wi-Fi, he has to use the credentials on the Orbi login page.
One thing to note is that if the magenta light is still on even if both the devices are brought closer, the user has to click the Sync button on the router and satellite. On successful Sync, the LED lights first change to white and then to blue.
How to setup Netgear Orbi using Netgear Orbi app
Steps to setup Netgear Orbi router and satellite
- Unplug your modem.
- Plug the modem back in after two minutes.
- Connect your modem to the yellow Internet port on your Netgear Orbi router using the included Ethernet cable in your box.
- Connect your Netgear Orbi router to a wall outlet.
- Wait for the Netgear Orbi router's ring LED to light solid white and then pulse white.
- Place the Orbi satellite in the middle of your home to get the best WiFi coverage.
Reset Guide for Netgear Orbi
- Make sure your Netgear Orbi device is powered on.
- Using a paper clip, press and hold the Reset button on your Orbi until the Power LED on your Orbi device blinks amber.
Cannot access Netgear Orbi Login page - www.orbilogin.com
- Make sure you are connected to the Netgear Orbi router when you are trying to access the site.
- You can try resetting your Netgear Orbi.
- If you are not able to reach the Orbilogin.com web page, you can also try orbilogin.net.
- Visit www.netgear.com for further help.
How to Change username & Password For Netgear Orbi Router
- Enter the router user name and password and click the Log In button. Note: The user name is admin. The default password - password.
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
- Complete the fields and click APPLY. Your settings are saved.